Monday, May 5, 2008

Intro to Blog

Blog is IN!! Its popularity is no doubt climbing up among netters. What's it? Basically it's a short story book. Whatever you write in it, it's your blog, just like this message. You can write whatever story you want even your personal life stories or life experiences. Or you can create a fictional story that attracts many readers to read your blog. Why you want people to read your blog? This is a way to share your thoughts, stories and life experiences which may interest others.
Now I'm starting this new blog and hopefully will attract interest from all over the world. I will put everything in this blog, whether it will be life experiences, stories, occurences, incidents, world happenings, opinions, movies, musics, sports, relationships and more. I will update the blog as often as possible to keep it interesting. So always come back and check out this blog. If you want/ask me to publish a story/article, I will review it and publish it in my blogger. I will put you as a reference and I shall be ommited from any copyright that may have been attached to that story/article.

No comments: